Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Doosy of a Week! What else could happen?



So I have learned that there are several people that have had much harder weeks than myself. There are those who have had a hard week because of stress, sadness, monetary problems, etc... And yes, we all go through those bad weeks - some obviously more than others. But perhaps, just perhaps we can find it in our hearts to shake our heads in pity for my friend, Nisha.

Nisha was coming to the end of a very hard week. She was very happy to get the week over with and was exhausted, on her way home on the Subway. The train was by no means empty, with people sitting on all sides of her... a normal train ride home. Not only people sitting, but some are standing, as is normal. What is NOT normal is that, without warning, a man zips down the old zipper, whips out the ... well... you know, and starts relieving himself right there on the subway. But WAIT! It gets even better than that! Swiveling his hips just right, this man proceeds to spray Nisha and 3 other bystanders (actually they were sitting - so I guess they were "bysitters") with his lovely, sticky stench. If Nisha's week was not bad enough, this was enough to make it absolutely ridiculous. She had to ride the train for about a 1/2 hour more before she could get home and change out of her soiled clothes.


Yes, Nisha admits that there was something wrong in the head with her un-expected "attacker", and even though she can somewhat chuckle at her experience in hind-sight, you have to admit, no one is surprised that stuff like this happens... at least when it's New York City.

3 comments:

Ben and Jenny said...

eewww! Poor girl! Yeah that would seem like a very bad week!

Tara and David said...

I will take pitty on her. I know how it is to be peed on, but my attackers have been 2 mns. old. Poor girl!

Robin said...

I have no words. I can't even imagine what I would do in a situation like that. Poor girl!